Come experience some of the finest whitetail deer hunting the Texas hill country has to offer at Rock Head Ranch. Since 1999, we have worked with professional wildlife biologists to implement intensive deer herd management practices and unleash the awesome potential of our native herd. The results speak for themselves. We are a family owned ranch, not a commercial outfitter looking to sell as many hunts as possible. We only offer a limited number of hunts each season and provide a guide on every hunt to maximize your odds of harvesting a mature trophy. You WILL see bucks!
Each hunting package includes:
- 4 days, 3 nights at the ranch; 6 guided hunts (morning and evening)
- 3 nights lodging at the “Head Shed Lodge“
- All meals provided
- Experienced guide for each hunter
- All deer field dressed and caped by Rock Head staff
- All deer hunters are permitted to kill wild hogs at no additional charge.
(up to 130 B&C)
|2 Management Bucks
(130 to 149 B&C)
(150 to 169 B&C)
(170 B&C and Over)
|Cull Buck (Guide’s Discretion)||Additional $500.00|
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of $2,000.00 per hunter is required at the time you book your hunt and the balance is due at the end of your hunt.
- There is an additional charge of $150.00 per day for each non-hunting guest.
- All hunters are responsible for obtaining a valid Texas hunting license prior to hunt.
- All bucks must be identified as being mature per guide’s discretion prior to being harvested. Pricing is based on GROSS Boone & Crockett score. All deer will be scored by Rock Head Ranch staff.
- While our hunters typically experience a very high degree of success, kills are not guaranteed.
- A wounded deer is considered a kill. Every effort will be made to locate any wounded deer.
- All guests required to sign Ranch Use and Indemnification, Hold Harmless and Release Agreement.
- Gratuities not included in pricing.
|Record Class||$3,500.00 for buck with antler average of 32” or above **|
|Trophy Class||$2,450.00 for buck with antler average under 32” **|
|Management Buck||$750.00 *|
|Record Class||$3,500.00 for buck with straight line antler average over 21” **|
|Trophy Class||$2,450.00 for buck with straight line antler average up to 21” **|
* Available only with Trophy Whitetail or other Exotic booking.
** Average antler length is determined by measuring both antlers, adding the measurements together, and dividing the results by two.
Additional $225.00 per person per night for lodging at the “Head Shed Lodge” (includes evening meal and continental breakfast)
SPRING TURKEY HUNTS
- 3 Day, 3 Night, 1 Gobbler: $950
- 3 Day, 3 Night, 2 Gobblers: $1,250
Prices include lodging at the Head Shed Lodge on the Ranch and all meals.
Hunter must provide transportation to and from the Ranch as well as a valid Texas hunting license with Turkey Stamp.
Turkey hunts are NON-guided!
Call for availability